Request your samples today
Pro 8300 Series Product Overview
Meet the high-volume digital printing systems that will revolutionize the way you approach black and white production, and your workflow.
Pro 8300 Series New Features
See the new features the RICOH Pro 8300 Series has to offer, including new inline finishing capabilities, a wider range of media support and the new 17" Android™-based Smart Operation Panel.
Supports substrates up to 350 gsm, expanded shades of colored paper and oversized printing up to 13" × 27.5".
New inline options, including wire-binding, to achieve a finished product faster.
Inline sensors ensure precise front-to-back registration and deliver superior, near-photographic image quality.
The capabilities you need to compete
Rely on consistent monochrome performance page after page with rich blacks, fine lines and crisp text. Built to handle up to 1 million pages per month, this series gives Commercial Printers, In-plants and Data Centers more options including carbonless paper, synthetic media, oversized sheets and affordable, versatile finishing.
Models: RICOH Pro 8320s, RICOH Pro 8310s, RICOH Pro 8320 and RICOH Pro 8310
- Output speeds up to 136 ppm with support for media up to 350 gsm
- Maximum paper capacity of up to 12,600 sheets with optional trays
- Print on carbonless paper, synthetics and light to heavy weight substrates
- Go oversized on coated sheets up to 13" × 27.5"*
- Interposer option to insert color covers and interiors
- 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution with VCSEL Imaging Technology
- Expanded inline, near-line and offline finishing options
- Tablet-like 17" Smart Operation Panel with a library of productivity applications
*Optional Vacuum Feed LCIT Oversized Sheet Tray required.